Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge is located in the Great Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. It is a popular vacation destination known for its scenic beauty and outdoor activities. Many people also choose to invest in vacation rentals in Gatlinburg because it is known as the ‘Gateway to the Smoky Mountains’. A property management company can help maintain a single property or multiple properties, and property owners can sit back and enjoy the benefits of being short-term rental owners. You need to research and find the best property management companies for your property.
What does a property management company do?
A property management company manages rental properties, such as apartments, homes, commercial buildings, and retail centers. The specific duties of a property management company can vary depending on the property type and the owner’s needs. Still, they generally include the following:
- Marketing and advertising: They will typically handle the marketing and advertising of your property. They enlist the property on various OTAs, such as Airbnb, Vrbo, etc., to ensure you get bookings. In addition, they will follow a few Airbnb hosting tips and tricks to attract the right guests and boost your reach on various platforms.
- Stay in touch with guests: They will provide customer service to your guests and ensure that they quickly respond to customer inquiries and complaints. You can also request regular updates and reports on customer satisfaction. They maintain a relationship with the guests even after they leave the property so that they become a repeat customer.
- Compliance and legal issues: The company ensures that the property complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, such as health and safety codes, fair housing laws, etc. The company may handle eviction proceedings and other legal issues concerning the property.
- Maintenance and repairs: Property management companies are responsible for handling maintenance and repair requests from guests and coordinating with contractors to ensure that the property is well-maintained and clean.
- Managing your pricing using Dynamic Pricing: They use software like PriceLabs to analyze data on occupancy rates, booking patterns, and other factors to determine the optimal rental rates for a property. PriceLabs is a dynamic revenue management software that helps property managers to optimize their rental rates and increase revenue. PriceLabs Dynamic Pricing uses real-time data to make pricing recommendations based on demand, competition, and other factors. Property managers can also set custom pricing rules based on specific dates, such as peak seasons, holidays, or special events.
Finding the best property management company in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
You’ll want to look for a company that offers a wide range of services to meet your needs, such as marketing, booking, and maintenance.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to find the best property management company in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge for your property.
- Research online: You should find the property that works for you. There are hundreds of sites that would list out the best companies; each will have its ranking. Go through each and make your list of property management companies.
- Look for reviews and recommendations: Talk to your friends, peers, and colleagues. Attend various events and forums to find out who is using which company and how they are helping them.
- Check for certifications: Look for property management companies certified by professional organizations such as the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) or the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM).
- Contact the local property management association: Contact the Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge property management association to ask for a list of their members. Talk to the core members and try to get a list of the best companies from them.
- Interview several companies: Contact property management companies to ask about their services and experience and choose the best one. Remember, you are handing the responsibility of your property to that company. You need to trust them to do what’s best for your property. Talk to them and understand how well you sync with each other.
Best property management companies in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
Here are some of the best property management companies in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge:
- Haven Vacation Rentals – Haven Vacation Rentals has been in business for over 6 years and has a reputation for providing excellent service to its clients. They have a proven track record of success, with numerous positive reviews praising their services. They offer a wide range of services, including marketing, booking, and maintenance, to ensure your property is well-maintained and generates maximum income with a team of experienced professionals dedicated to helping property owners achieve their goals. Haven Vacation Rentals gives back your time while maximizing your revenue.
- Mountain Laurel Chalets: Mountain Laurel Chalets has been a family-owned business for nearly 41 years. Their reputation is one of service, friendliness, family, and giving back to the community. Mountain Laurel Chalets is a one-of-a-kind boutique rental company. They provide a huge laundry list of services for property managers and property owners. They also provide you with the necessary resources to self-manage your vacation rental property.
- Summit Cabin Rentals – Summit Cabin Rentals provides mobile and cloud-based services to property owners in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. With over 10 years of experience, they provide comprehensive services such as marketing, booking, and maintenance, all designed to keep your property well-maintained and generate maximum income.
- All Pro Property Management Services – All Pro Property Management Services has been a trusted provider of property management services for over 40 years. They offer services through an online portal, including marketing, tenant screening, leasing, rental payment collection, maintenance, and monthly statements throughout Tennessee, specifically Seymour, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, and Gatlinburg. They have a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to helping property owners achieve their goals.
Property management companies will take care of your property’s day-to-day activities, allowing you to consider expanding your business and looking at newer investment opportunities. They help you manage your property, so take your time to find the best property managers for your management and business style.