The impact of Covid19 is being felt strongly by the short term and vacation rental industries. Over the course of next few weeks, we'll share data trends we are seeing, tips on how to manage pricing during these times, and additional resources. If you have any questions, please reach out to us by submitting a ticket below.Contact us
Our team shares trends we are seeing & actionable advice for property managers and vacation rental owners
We have created "Market Recovery Monitor" tool for vacation & short-term rental managers around the world to: (1) Monitor their markets for signs of recovery, (2) Get actionable information to adjust their pricing strategy for the current times.
Over the course of next few weeks we'll be hosting & participating in webinars to share what we are seeing and tips to navigate the crisis
PriceLabs team will go over how booking trends, opportunities available to short term rental hosts, and shares tips on settings/ strategies which can be implemented in PriceLabs to drive bookings during these difficult times.
Pricing is an uncertain art in the best of times, but what do we do where there is no precedent for the current situation? Hosted by Rented.com, We will be holding an open Q&A to share advice, handy tips, and helpful information to manage pricing.
Panelists will discuss how to assess the impact of the global crisis, encourage bookings using new pricing strategies, utilize rental insurance to mitigate loss, and more - all in an effort to best navigate this period of uncertainty.
PriceLabs team along with Audrey from BookingSync share data we are seeing along & strategies property managers and vacation rental owners can deploy to get bookings including settings to use in PriceLabs.
Below are some of the resources that we like from the industry
- Google Covid news by geography
- Skift’s live blog on Coronavirus & travel industry
- VRM Intel’s coverage on Covid-19
- VR Safe Harbor: Group for Vacation rental professionals to stay updated
- VRMA’s Covid-19 information & resources
- Airbnb: Extenuating circumstances policy and the coronavirus
- Booking.com: Information regarding the coronavirus
- Expedia: Latest COVID-19 Travel Updates
- VRBO / Homeaway: Covid updates
- Agoda: Coronavirus: Agoda’s Approach