Announcing Integration with Streamline VRS!
Updated on March 12, 2020
We're very excited to announce our integration with Streamline VRS. Streamline is an all-in-one property management system, and their quality suite of programs has made it easier than ever before to manage a large volume of properties by providing property managers with every function they may need.
Using PriceLabs with Streamline is easy, and we've outlined the process below:
- Start by creating a new PriceLabs account
- Once logged in, click on the blue "Connect your PMS button". You'll also find some on-boarding links on this screen.
Before connecting your Streamline account with PriceLabs, note that PriceLabs will import the following information from your account:
- Your "Unit" or "Home Name", Streamline property ID
- Latitude and Longitude (required fields)
- Availability calendar (any dates that are unavailable for booking will reflect in PriceLabs)
- reservation information for dashboard and reports
Since latitude and longitude are required fields, please make sure you have set them for your properties. Head to your configuration page in Streamline Click on the Edit button on the left And make sure the Lat-Long fields are populated correctly.
When ready, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org by email so we can request your "Token Key" and "Token Secret". Once you have it, choose Streamline from the drop-down list of PMSs, and enter this key into the form fields and click Login
- You will now see your listings imported into PriceLabs.
- You can use the getting started instructions and feature list to familiarize yourself with how to review, customize and sync prices. They also contain information about functionality to easily manage settings for a large portfolio.
- We highly recommend that you play around with the different features and familiarize yourself with the various features in PriceLabs and understand how price recommendations work before syncing prices back to Streamline. Our revenue management guide is a great resource to learn more about revenue management and how PriceLabs works.
- Once you've synced prices and min-stay from PriceLabs to Streamline, they will reflect shortly in Streamline. You can see this by going to "Configuration" and then going to "Pricing Tape Chart" You will see the prices recommended by PriceLabs showing in the tape chart as shown below.
That's it - the prices and min-stay in Streamline will get updated on a daily basis (or on demand when requested) when the sync switch is turned on. As always, there's a one month free trial.
Please email email@example.com in case you have any questions about the PriceLabs or how the Streamline integration works.