PriceLabs is now integrated with YieldPlanet!
Updated on March 12, 2020
Note: For PriceLabs to sync prices to YieldPlanet, it is important that min-stay be specified for each date in PriceLabs. For more information on how to do this, please read setting dynamic min-stay from PriceLabs.
We're excited to be integrated with YieldPlanet - it has everything you need to manage a vacation rental operation and manage all your bookings. YieldPlanet is a premium software provider focused on hotel distribution and channel management. It delivers powerful solutions to meet and surpass the challenges of distribution and revenue management.
Please make sure you read and follow all steps for your connection to be successful.
- Your prices and min stay will be controlled from PriceLabs.
- Connect your YieldPlanet account using your username and password by clicking the "Connect to your Airbnb/PMS account".
- Once your rooms come into PriceLabs you can review prices for each of your rooms. Please make sure to set your own base price for every listing from Manage Listings page.
- As every room has a rate plan, when we pull prices from YieldPlanet for the first time, we will pick the PriceLabs Rate Plan (do not delete) rate plan or the the first rate plan assigned to the room that has some rates for 1 calendar year. For example, in the below 2 pictures you see there are multiple rate plans along with PriceLabs' but the room P21 has the PriceLabs' plan unchecked. So the rate plan that gets picked up when we price first is "Room Only (GP)" and after we push prices to P21 we will keep using the PriceLabs' rate plan
- After we sync prices, please make sure you see the rates and min stay correctly on YieldPlanet "Prices, Allotment, Restrictions" tab. See below for an example
- Please also make sure the default min stay is appropriately set on the PriceLabs Rate Plan (do not delete). In the example you see we set it to 5, if you feel default 5 isn't correct please update the appropriate number.
That's it! You're now good to go! If you have any questions, please reach out to PriceLabs support at email@example.com.