The Optimal Vrbo Pricing Tool to Save Time and Earn More
No credit card | No lock-in contracts | Easy and secure Vrbo connection
More than 275,000 properties use us daily.
Enhance your listing performance
with actionable insights based on local trends and events
Automatically optimize occupancy with higher control using Intelligent Minimum Stay rules
Access data from every local market worldwide to make informed decisions
Stay one step ahead of the competition with real-time performance tracking and metrics monitoring
Take advantage of innovative and constantly improving products at an affordable flat-free price by using Vrbo with PriceLabs.
2 simple ways to connect PriceLabs to your Vrbo account
Connect PriceLabs directly to your Vrbo account
Step 1: Enter your Vrbo email address and password when you sign in to your PriceLabs account to add your properties. (Don’t worry, we don’t save your account details!)
Step 2: PriceLabs can now directly send prices to your Vrbo account.
Connect PriceLabs to your Vrbo account via a channel manager or a Property Management System (PMS)
If you use a PMS to manage your Vrbo properties, connect PriceLabs to your PMS when you sign into your PriceLabs account.
We integrate with 90+ PMS.
See the complete list of PMS and Channel Managers PriceLabs integrates with.
Why do Vrbo Hosts love PriceLabs?
Frequently asked questions
Implementing a dynamic pricing strategy for your Vrbo properties is essential for maximizing your booking revenue. This approach enables you to automatically adjust your rates in response to the changing market conditions in your area, which increases both your revenue and occupancy rates.
With this strategy, you can plan ahead and develop long-term plans to stay competitive. Automating the price-setting process saves you valuable time, allowing you to focus on more strategic tasks, and helps you increase your profitability.
By setting rules such as last-minute discounts, minimum booking days, and far-out rates and rules, you can further optimize your occupancy rates and identify hidden revenue opportunities.
You can read more about this here: How to Integrate PriceLabs with Airbnb
PriceLabs uses advanced AI algorithms to analyze daily data from major platforms like Airbnb, Vrbo, and Keydata to identify trends and competitive pricing in the market. Our Dynamic Pricing tool offers pricing suggestions based on the following factors:
- We analyze historical demand trends of vacation rentals and hotels in your region to determine peak and off-season periods.
- We recommend prices based on demand patterns for each day of the week. For example, depending on the market, setting higher rates for weekends and lower rates for weekdays.
- Our tool considers the time between a guest’s booking and check-in date, called lead time, to provide customized discounts that maximize occupancy. For last-minute reservations, discounts are offered to fill any gaps in your calendar, while for bookings made in advance, discounts are provided to ensure maximum occupancy.
- PriceLabs automatically generates discounts for unoccupied days, known as orphan days, to encourage bookings and help owners fill gaps in their calendars.
- You still have complete control over your listings and strategy by using our flexible customizations and setting your minimum and maximum prices.
PriceLabs Market Dashboards offer detailed insights on market trends, such as price and occupancy, length of stay, lead time, amenities, policies, and fees. It provides information on average revenue, ADR, length of stay, booking window, future dates, historical data, pacing, cleaning fees, amenities, and guest preferences for cancellation policies.
PriceLabs is a tool for Vrbo hosts to optimize their pricing strategy and increase revenue. While Vrbo MarketMaker can provide insights on your market’s average daily rate and occupancy percentage, it may not consider your maintenance and administration costs and set prices too low to attract guests.
In contrast, PriceLabs gives you more control over your pricing strategies with advanced customizations, such as setting minimum stay requirements, far-out settings, and discounts tailored to your property’s unique needs. You can also use the base price help and minstay recommendations tool to set your base price and minimum stay restrictions based on extensive data.
PriceLabs Portfolio Analytics tool is free and provides listing-level performance analysis and market trend insights based on your booking data, empowering you to make informed decisions when creating your pricing strategy.
PriceLabs can only push prices on accounts that you have connected with your PriceLabs account. If you have the same listing on both Airbnb and Vrbo, connect both accounts to your PriceLabs account. You can link both listings together, called mapping on PriceLabs. If you do not map (link) them, you will be charged for two listings.
We recommend mapping your Airbnb and Vrbo listings because:
- You will be charged extra if you don’t map the two listings. If you map them, you will be charged $1 for each extra listing. We have explained in detail here how we calculate your invoice.
- Mapping helps you maintain rate parity between the same listings on different platforms by creating a parent-child relationship between both listings.
- It allows you to set the min/base/max prices and date-specific customizations on a parent listing, which will be copied over to the child listing(s).
Ready to earn more and
build smarter pricing strategies?
Get ahead of the competition. Try PriceLabs today.